Centralise and easily manage your key customer information
Fieldmagic supports both customers and sites, where a customer may have multiple site locations where jobs and maintenance are carried out, or, in some cases, just a single location.
This provides structure and allows for ease of reporting when it comes to delivering compliance reports for site-related jobs and assets.
CRM Tools for Sales Quoting & Activities Management
Fieldmagic allows you to keep a track of all your site-related opportunities, documents and phone call history by allowing you to store this information here for easy reference.
This provides the following benefits:
- Information is always accessible when needed and searchable within the system.
- By recording your key call and activity notes, you can gain instant access about communications had with your clients for later reference.
No need for additional storage!
Define Recurring Invoices for Site Maintenance
Recurring invoices are invoices that are created to bill your customers on a regular interval.
Having flexibility when setting up your recurring invoice schedules is important, which is why if Fieldmagic we’ve built in great flexibility.
With our recurring invoice management you can:
- Define a specific schedule frequency to bill for an asset/combination of assets you maintain for your customer.
- Set-up multiple recurring invoice schedules against a site. This way you can generate your invoices with each one relevant to their own specific group of maintained assets.
- Either manually generate due recurring invoices for greater control and review prior to sending, or to fully automate your the process, turn on auto-generation of recurring invoices on a per-site basis.
Easily Manage your Site Maintenance Schedules
Our site maintenance management tools provide flexible scheduling settings which allow you to be flexible when meeting your compliance obligations:
- Define a series of schedules of service for various asset types to drive timely inspection dates.
- Assign default technicians to sites for various schedules and asset types to improve scheduling efficiency and build on service relationships with personnel familiarity.
Utilise Maintenance Auto-Scheduling
Save dozens of hours each month!
Our auto-scheduling capability further reduces your administrative effort in managing recurring site maintenance. We do this by allowing your office administrators to define a set day and week for the preventative maintenance to be carried out at that site, which feeds into our maintenance wizard and scheduling system.
Fieldmagic will also allow you to set each default technician for the various specific types of maintenance carried out.
The following benefits are realised:
- Auto-allocation of jobs to technicians.
- Auto-setting of the preferred site visit time.
- Auto-attachment of the relevant standards checklist for the job, as well as the related assets.